Sign in to follow this  
KellyJ13

Why I haven't produced much this past year...

I think you all are wondering why I've been on here so long but don't have much in my pictorum....my life has been quite rough this last year with having a close friend commit suicide and the loss of my sister and nephew. I have slowly gotten back into Paint.net and want to put out good quality art that will hopefully inspire, make people think, and fascinate them.

I apologize for my lack of being here but I want to reassure all of you that I am very excited about starting up working with Paint.NET again....I think with some of the short answers to my questions (usually I try to put some humor in my posts) I feel like I may have offended some of you; I apologize if I had. I just ask that you please be patient with me and I feel quite ready to work on my art again.  

• Upvote 2

I'm very sorry for the trouble you had in the past year.

There is a wonderful community that can make it easier to overcome your troubles. 

But what can it help you more is faith in God. 

"Come to Me, all who is weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Xod.

I know there's a higher power and try to do my best to be a good person but I am not always the greatest at communication ad things come out the wrong way. I would hate to throw this wonderful program away just because of something petty.

I think you did not do anything wrong. 

And remember, nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes sometimes. 

I would like to say more but my english is very poor.

KellyJ,

My condolences.  I am sure I speak for everyone when I say I am not as concerned about what you do for us as I am by how your presence here can help your frame of mind.  Thank you for confiding in us.

(moved to the offtopic)

Kelly please don't feel you need to 'produce' anything. We value your presence here regardless of how much art you create.

It would be nice to have the time to create lots of images, and I'm sure all of us would like to create stunning art works. Remember, these are personal goals, not forum requirements. Here we value kindness, empathy, a willingness to help others and the sharing of knowledge.

You are always welcome here. :)

Really sorry to hear about your losses Kelly.  That's a lot for anyone to cope with.

As others have said art will come when you're ready and I personally haven't seen that you've wrote anything that offends.

Take care

(If it makes you feel better, you could have my fan club that resides behind the scenes  :D )

@Kelly - I too am sorry for your losses.  Suicide is a very difficult thing to deal with emotionally and losing family is unbelievably wrenching. 

Personally I think playing with PDN is very soothing and helps to take your mind off other things.  Don't be shy to share your efforts - we all had to start somewhere and I have to laugh at some of the earlier things I made.  Still do in fact, even seven years into PDN :lol: ...... more times than I can admit to.  I'm never satisfied with results once posted.

I've never thought you've said anything to offend anyone.  You've come across as someone asking questions that a lot of us have had ourselves in the past.

Take care and take your time hug.gif