converting jpeg doc to pdf

juliannepepetone

My scanner will only scan a document as a jpeg and I need to convert it to a pdf in order to attach it to a bill payment program for my office. I did it (with help) once before, so know it can be done, but didn't write the steps down. If someone can help me do this, I will write it down step-by-step.

Thank you,

Julianne

Postmaster

If you like to use Paint.NET to do the conversion then you have to use the ImPDF plugin.

After installation of the plugin use 'Menu->Open...' to load the JPG and then 'Menu->Save as'  to save it (select PDF in the 'Save as type' combobox).

• Upvote 1

midoras signature.gif

Alternatively, if you have a Print-To-PDF program (Adobe Acrobat Pro comes with it), you can use File->Print and choose Print to PDF as the printer.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...