Paint.net v3.35 - missing size information when saving pictures

Ubuntu

Hello,

Paint.net 3.35 is the last version that starts without .net Framework 3.5 and i can not upgrade to .net Framework 3.5 because of a administrated office computer. Installed is .net Framework 2.0. When saving a picture in former versions paint.net displayes a kb file size information when moving the percentage slider (see picture). What's the reason for the disappeared size information?! Has it got to do with Visual Studio or .net Framework libraries? The program itself works fine and is fully functional.

thanks

post-46241-0-33992000-1390660395_thumb.j

Edited by Ubuntu

I'm very sorry, but we cannot provide any support for old versions of Paint.NET (see the forum rules).  Bugs that are reported are bugs that have been fixed in subsequent versions.  You should have your IT department upgrade your computer.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah well, i just found out that the issue comes with v3.20 and following. The former 3.10 was displaying the file size. Upgrading of the computer is not permitted, already asked. Thanks.

Edited by Ubuntu

I'm very sorry, but we cannot provide any support for old versions of Paint.NET (see the forum rules).

Forum Rules. Please read #7. We cannot help you. Sorry. Ignore the issue or upgrade are your options.

<closed>