My attempt at a Samus sig

Gallade

This is my first sig with Samus, any tips for the future of doing sigs like this?

hhgf.jpg

Edited by Gallade

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

Gallade, please use your first post with the Star Destroyer as your gallery & post all future works in there. 

You can edit your thread title to say something like Gallade Glorious Gallery. Every time you add new works, add it to your first thread, & edit your thread to something like: Gallade Glorious Gallery - new work p. 1 or similar. You can add a comment at the reply page to say: 

This is my first sig with Samus, any tips for the future of doing sigs like this?

hhgf.jpg

I will give you a day to do this & then I will lock this thread because you are permitted only 1 gallery thread in the pictorium & this is essentially just that. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Ok thanks, I have made the change and you can  lock this thread, but, where can I edit the threads name?

bfn.jpg

Gengar~

Click on EDIT on the first thread, then use FULL EDITOR to change the thread title. 

So that people can easily find your gallery, you can put a link into your sig...like mine above. Great to see you make the changes so quickly :D

• Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012