Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

Paint.NET Forum Awards Show 2013

I'm quite amused by being nominated for both funniest and unfunniest :)

I had a chuckle at that too  

@ Drew' - you're lucky to pick the runners up ... I always seem to choose the next in line for the dog food factory

• Upvote 1

I am surprised and honored at winning the Computer Guru award, with the 4.0 alpha released I thought Rick would get it.

Congratulations to all other winners and nominees. :)

I'm quite amused by being nominated for both funniest and unfunniest :)

Goes to show there's no accounting for taste.

:-O Awww you guys are awesome! You've managed to bring a huge smile to my face at a time when I needed it the most and it's an honor to be a part of the group! Congrats to all and special thanks to all those that voted on my behalf! :D

***looks to the sky and says to self "This is a sign isn't it? I totally got the message." (long story, lol trust me, you don't wanna know.)

Not been here for most of 2013 ( No PC to use PDN on so decided to go cold turkey and cut myself off completely )only entered sig of the week (fruit) by mistake PDN is my home page on my Mums comp and was up there to cut down a tree for her but weather was so bad went on her computer instead :) Anyway just noticed this morning that I had won the sig of the year :O thanks to everyone who took the time to vote for me ant the awards in general and to all those other lucky winners.

You've got to admire BoltBait's sense of humor - I hadn't seen that before.

If 42 is the Ultimate Answer - is null54 the question?? :lol:

• Upvote 1