How to Install Plugins ×

TR's FireWorks V1.2 PDN 3.5 Compatible

36 minutes ago, Cakie67 said:

what are the source codes down load? Never heard of them. Are they like a plugin helper?

Source code are used to compile the .dll file used for generating those effects, and in more broad terms, source code are instructions used for compilation of a program or script (pre-built (compiled as in c#, or c++) or on-the-fly (as in python or gmic)). They're more like instruction for a plugin creator.

Maybe other programmers can clarify this for you if I didn't made myself clear.

Edited by Reptillian

G'MIC Filter Developer

what are the source codes down load? Never heard of them. Are they like a plugin helper?

oh, ok thank you. so I do not need to download them into the plugins effects correct? Thank you. I am new here, and I do not know 3/4 of what you all know

1 minute ago, Cakie67 said:

oh, ok thank you. so I do not need to download them into the plugins effects correct? Thank you. I am new here, and I do not know 3/4 of what you all know

No, you don't need to download them.

Also for future reference, you can edit your post and remove the top part of it as you asked that before.

G'MIC Filter Developer