Sign in to follow this  
welshblue

Utilising Blend Modes, Blurs, Gradients and Layers

@ Scooter ... you're totally off your head - that's why I like you.  A kindred spirit  ;)  

@ EER ... thanks mate, if I juggle much more I think my head is going to explode - then I'll be like Scooter :lol:

@ Pixey ... 2 days isn't that excessive, but I also understand how being under the weather can change perception - I wasn't ignoring you, and I apologise like I did to xod in whatever tut it was for being late in replying.  Maybe I've got too many of them on the go

i really like your take on it,  Nice shines and reflections going on and clever use of animation.  Thanks for taking the time ... more importantly hope you feel better soon

• Upvote 2

So sorry that I was impatient and posted when I should have counted 1 - 10 instead smiley-devil01.gif     I've been in and out of hospital for the past two months and am definitely not myself at the moment.

@EER - Thanks you for posting with your wise words :smile: .

@Scooter - You are a hoot :biggrin: and brought a very happy smile to my face, and such a poet too.  Thank you hug.gif     

@WB - Oh dear - how do I apologise?  I feel about two feet high right now.  My only excuse is that, whilst sitting in a bed in hospital (for the past two weeks) time got warped and 2 days felt like two months.  I will think twice from now on before being so touchy.  Do hope I'm forgiven and I hope you continue to find the time to make the tutorials that you do which have helped me, and everyone else, so enormously flowers.gif  

• Upvote 2

Honestly no need to apologise Pixey. We all have days like that and to be fair with the mitigating circumstances no jury would convict you ;)

Plus you're talking to the K.O.K. (Kick Off King ... but I'm sure others could read it as it's wrote)

The main thing is you concentrate on yourself and getting better not stressing about something that in the grand scheme of things was nothing bad.

I've had far worse said to/ about me and there's not a thing to forgive. We're friends and decent ones can say what they want to each other and it'll be taken in context

... so take care

monkey-kiss.gif

• Upvote 1

Careful Pixey you'll give him a swelled head---OOPS too late! Oh well, the kids will like seeing the balloon smileyvault-baloon.gif

Seriously Thanks for the "hug"  take care of yourself.

welshblue: take care of yourself too. All work and no play makes Jack a dull fellow, you know--of course you're Welsh Blue so I'm not sure how it will affect you.grouchomarx_zpsd715e23e.gif

I'm outa here cc2959d7.gif

Images re-instated.  PDF to come

*** I'll put the links to the the plug-ins once I work out why it's not adding just the link of the page but a small picture of the page when copying and pasting***

1 hour ago, welshblue said:

*** I'll put the links to the the plug-ins once I work out why it's not adding just the link of the page but a small picture of the page when copying and pasting***

Hi @Welshy - if you look at the bottom of your page when you add the link, you should see a pop-up option for it to be a link or stay as a page ;).

• Like 1