Weld?

I keep trying to post a picture of what I'm talking about but it comes up a broken link. I've uploaded the picture to Tinypic and Postimage but it's still showing up as a broken link. What I'm meaning is say you have a quote, "when nothing goes right, go left" and the letters are 'welded' together and 'welded' to the frame. What am I doing wrong that I can't seem to upload a picture here?

Thanks!

The letters need to be attached to each other, then attached to whatever frame I put around it. A circle or a rectangle. Okay got the picture...

post-134550-0-12090400-1386682861_thumb.

Edited by Chefman

Hi Chefman, welcome to the forums.

If you put each word on a layer of its own you can use rectangle select to move the images so that they are touching where you want them to. Once you have it how you like it save it as your WORKING copy so that you can alter it later if you want/need to. This will save you much work later. Then you can press CTRL + SHIFT + F & that will flatten the entire image to a single layer. I would save this as a .PNG since it is lossless & my preference for image file types :D

We'd love to see how you go with this.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012