need help brightening this photo. Some strange green eyes in the background

Hi we have a trail cam and took this picture on our land.  There's some very strange spooky looking green eyes behind the deer picture, but I can't seem to be able to lighten it enough to see what it is .  Can someone help me lighten this picture.   Like I said, it's scary looking :(

Thank you SO MUCH

Gayle

fbid=10202228491821287&set=a.10202228488621207.1073741830.1459749564&type=1&theater

post-134492-0-09233600-1386214583_thumb.

Hello, I tried to ligten it up with no results. It's really pitch black! I think there may be someone else on this forum that can do a better job than me on this.

I tried messing around, and it seems to me that those two "eyes" are attached to what seems like a bush (the picture is giving the illusion that the eyes are right behind the deer, but I think it's much farther than it seems). Was there thickets of bushes/forests/trees behind the deer, since you said this was taken on your land?

[click for full view]

post-134454-0-17266400-1386216597_thumb.

Edited by huddini

I think the 'eyes' are a photographic artifact.  A reflection or echo from the overly bright deer eye reflections.  That's why there is a doubled version of them.  It's yet another 'echo'.

I don't think there is any hope of recovering anything more from the image.  There really is nothing there but uninterrupted darkness as huddini's brightened version shows.

I think the 'eyes' are a photographic artifact.  A reflection or echo from the overly bright deer eye reflections.  That's why there is a doubled version of them.  It's yet another 'echo'.

I don't think there is any hope of recovering anything more from the image.  There really is nothing there but uninterrupted darkness as huddini's brightened version shows.

Agree & agree. Just an artifact but does look spooky :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hello, I tried to ligten it up with no results. It's really pitch black! I think there may be someone else on this forum that can do a better job than me on this.

I tried messing around, and it seems to me that those two "eyes" are attached to what seems like a bush (the picture is giving the illusion that the eyes are right behind the deer, but I think it's much farther than it seems). Was there thickets of bushes/forests/trees behind the deer, since you said this was taken on your land?

[click for full view]

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thank you for giving it a try.  We are so curious as to WHAT is in the woods behind our property LOL. :smile: