Draw this image with PDN? possible

That's really not something that would be done in Paint.NET, or probably any raster image editor.  That image was probably created in a Vector editor, like Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator.  I'd recommend giving one of those a try.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hi Generic1 - I wonder which image you mean?  I have done a rough sketch, all in PDN, for the images that show from the link you gave.  So it is possible to make in PDN............. IMO.  But, forgive me if I've misunderstood.

th_Image2_zpscaa97d82.png

th_Image1_zps01f87b76.png

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

But the real shine and finesse of them is when they're done with a vector program.  Still, that's very impressive work, Pixey.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Nice work Pixey! 

Generic1, yes, it can be done but the explanation would take a long time.

Layers, put everything on a new layer. Line tool, brush tool, gradients, blurs, ellipse tool all would come into it.  

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Nope, there's no plugin.  That is certainly done manually.  As Barbieq said: layers, gradients, drag & stretch bits of the letters...