Seerose's Gallery - New Works August - 2020

Seerose

Wow!  So many more beautiful compositions from you since my last visit.  The sailing ship is amazing - as are all of the landscapes.  Really ingenious use of TR's plugin.  Well done B) .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  So many more beautiful compositions from you since my last visit.  The sailing ship is amazing - as are all of the landscapes.  Really ingenious use of TR's plugin.  Well done B) .

WOW! WOW! WAAAOOOW! The ship really, really caught my eye. It looks like it's made of paper. Really neat textures for all images!

Quite impressive, Seerose

Oh my beloved people! Thank you for feedback

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Very nice work. I like Your spatial imagination and Your representation of color.

@ReMake! Colors are my life, I can not create such good pictures. Practice makes champions. I always continue. hax5ai9x.gif

Thanks very much for the kind words. I was pleased that they have visited my gallery.

That is a lovely grid effect with the Santa image Seerose. As always so colourful!

@Dear barbieq! I Love Christmas. hax5ai9x.gif  I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and many beautiful gifts. bdzdah9w.gif   Thank you very much. 

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Double ditto to what has already been said. You have a very good eye for art and a great taste in choice of color. I love all the warms and pinks in your images.

@My Dear HELEN! Very very thank you for nice comment.  I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and many beautiful gifts. bdzdah9w.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

So much eye candy for my tired eyes, which soon re-freshed after seeing these wonderful additions.  The colors are perfect and compliment every image - great work and the last image just 'pops' out at ya' smiley-greet008.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

So much eye candy for my tired eyes, which soon re-freshed after seeing these wonderful additions.  The colors are perfect and compliment every image - great work and the last image just 'pops' out at ya' smiley-greet008.gif

@Dear Pixey! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. bdzdah9w.gif A big thank you for the feedback. 

Gandhi

mae3426x.png