Seerose's Gallery - New Works August - 2020

Seerose

Nice images! I really liked the recent rainbow one with all of the lines and colors. It's something I haven't really seen before. Awesome outcomes!

Thank you four your comments. mdevjtju.gif  mdevjtju.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Your Paint Shop picture, I just love, love, love the way you did your text! It's very similar to a type of photoshop image manipulation that I like. :)

Your colors also pleases me very well. Thanks for the lovely comments. xlyia5j7.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Wow @Seerose - your work is so pretty.  Candy for the eyes :D .  I jsut love the Seagull - what a great idea to make it all metally :lightning:  I just love scrolling through your work.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Seerose, I love looking at your colourful work. I must also say that your work is continually getting more complex. It is good to see you trying out new plugins & such. The last image with the hearts is just so adorable! Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Wow @Seerose - your work is so pretty.  Candy for the eyes :D .  I jsut love the Seagull - what a great idea to make it all metally :lightning:  I just love scrolling through your work.

Seerose, I love looking at your colourful work. I must also say that your work is continually getting more complex. It is good to see you trying out new plugins & such. The last image with the hearts is just so adorable! Well done!

@Dear Pixey & barbieq25! Thank you for your nice comment. 99k8xjmz.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Your images always make me smile Seerose.  It's impossible to visit your Gallery and not leave happier.  Thank you.

• Upvote 1

With your most resent glittery image, I think the image manipulation you did with it is very creative. I like it. :)

@Cc4FuzzyHuggles! My fingers are crossed. :) I am trying to learn. Thanky for the nice words. oc22yhte.gif

Your images always make me smile Seerose.  It's impossible to visit your Gallery and not leave happier.  Thank you.

@Ego Eram Reputo! Laughter is healthy. ;) I hope life brings you all the happiness and laughter. Thanks for the lovely comments. i8yc69zm.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

One again you have given us such stunning and vibrant images to look at.  I just adore the flower in a flower and the sphere is exquisite.  Beautiful work @Seerose :) they brought a much needed smile to my face today :music:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

So many rainbows and colors! <3

I LOVE the second picture under the pink picture. I like the pink picture too though. :D

One again you have given us such stunning and vibrant images to look at.  I just adore the flower in a flower and the sphere is exquisite.  Beautiful work @Seerose :) they brought a much needed smile to my face today :music:

Always a pleasure to see the new ones!

I love your comments! Thank you for taking a look at my stuff.  <3 hn9cbp5z.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Seerose, sorry I didn't comment earlier on your astonishing images. I'm taken aback with the film image you created using Pixey's tutorial. Wow! You have such an imagination and such an eye for color. Gosh, I love your color choices. Great job with Techno's tut, as well. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Seerose, sorry I didn't comment earlier on your astonishing images. I'm taken aback with the film image you created using Pixey's tutorial. Wow! You have such an imagination and such an eye for color. Gosh, I love your color choices. Great job with Techno's tut, as well. 

@Dear HELLEN!  <3 Thanks  (1.000.000x)  B) for the nice and lovely words. Have a nice day. 99k8xjmz.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Seerose, these images are so pretty! 

The planet is so...hot. I think I can even feel the heat coming from it. The Detective Agency image is so well-thought out. Looks like a movie poster. Great job on the lily pad!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA