Seerose's Gallery - New Works August - 2020

Seerose

Lovely Christmas images you have there (28th Dec) the star is very pretty and definitely Christmassy :)  Snowman is too, too cute - I would hug him if he wasn't so cold looking smiley-greet005.gif  

Happy New Year to you too neon-happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Pixey

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Lovely Christmas images you have there (28th Dec) the star is very pretty and definitely Christmassy :)  Snowman is too, too cute - I would hug him if he wasn't so cold looking smiley-greet005.gif  

Happy New Year to you too neon-happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dear Pixey! Many many thanks. 2eo7p3zh.gif May your dreams blossom and make you happy in many ways.

Have a wonderful New Year. 9ccfrkit.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I love the first image posted on the 28th!

Happy new year! ;)

@Red ochre! Thanks, very and many thanks for the kind words. I wish a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to your family. wlp4nwzn.gif

• Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Me gusta your images! I really like the latest one with the frosty pastel design. 

¡Me gustan tus imágenes!  :P

Wow! I like the last one too. If my eyes do not fail me, I see some traces of TR's Stroke, a bunch of layers and maybe drop shadows that give the impression of depth.

On 1/10/2015 at 1:19 AM, HELEN said:

Me gusta your images! I really like the latest one with the frosty pastel design. 

On 1/10/2015 at 1:56 AM, Red ochre said:

I agree with Helen - the latest one is great! ;)

How did you make it?

On 1/10/2015 at 11:50 AM, Eli said:

¡Me gustan tus imágenes!  :P

Wow! I like the last one too. If my eyes do not fail me, I see some traces of TR's Stroke, a bunch of layers and maybe drop shadows that give the impression of depth.

@Hi Dear Ones! Procedure: CustomBrushMini+ManyColors+Dents+Tr'sThirdDimension and to the conclusion "Splinter"

Thank you all for your comments. They are all super net. It's nice to be here. xgbhyqw3.gif

Edited by Seerose
  • Upvote 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I love your picture in post 311! All the colors and the unique look it has just work really well together. Nice creativity on the image with the fish. And your most recent picture, the wallpaper one, is very pretty.   :)

@ WOW! Thank you very much for the nice words and once again many thanks for the help.  :)  :pizza:  :mtdew:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png