Colour Sound Degree Project

Hi Guy's I used to be a regular on the boards till University life took over.

As part of my degree I am looking into Sound and Colour perception and would be really grateful if you could spare a few minutes to take a survey .

There are 5 videos that last 20 seconds each, during the video a sound is repeated and a different colour shown, simply click yes/no if you think the sound changes, then click the COLOUR if you think YES or NONE if you click NO.

I know it's a bit "out there" but art is not all about painting pretty pictures, just think if a certain colour could help reduce the fear factor of certain sounds in say a children's hospital ward!!!!!!

This is the link to Survey Monkey, also I hope this is not breaking any of the board rules by posting this here.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSWMYQS

@Welshy: Cheers mate, sometimes there is an added bonus when you least expect it   :evillaugh:

@Kemaru: Thanks, it's an idea that has been running around my head for a few years and now I am getting the chance to 

explore it, it's going to be interesting to see how it develops and if there is an effect out with the sphere of synesthesia - which is 

a really interesting subject but one that has been research to death.

Great to see you AFG! I took your survey. An interesting subject, but I couldn't notice a change in sound in any of the tests (and stared hard at the colors). :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Archived