trouble starting

First, go to http://www.photobucket.com and create an account.

Then, upload your pictures there.

Finally, use the following UBB code to include a picture in your post or signature*:

[img]http://...photobucket.../myalbum/mypicture.jpg[/img]

When you upload a picture to photobucket, it will give you the UBB code for the picture in a box just below it.

Hope this helps!

*To change your signature, click the "profile" link at the top of your screen.

THANKS for that info seems its a absolutely neccesary.

I need to no if. your signature is, the banner that says BUZZKILL

I needed to E-mail my pictures to photobucket. ok can do that. but from there to anywhere else im lost what is the image size you use for the signature,banner. I call it a banner.Im sorry for this but i dont understand the complete process at all. Is it like this. create image send to photobucket goto photobucket send image to PDN profile.

It sure does seem simplistic to all the members in PDN groups to post pics in forums i just got a learning curve to get over and nead some instuctions thanks for your help.

PS i was able to put HI in blue colour is that my signature.

rtest3.jpg

Yes, my signature is the graphic that has BUZZKILL in it. Your signature says "HI!". A suitable size for a signature is 500x100 (pixels). Some are smaller and some are bigger.

Photobucket has some good tutorials to help get you started (uploading images, linking to images, etc..). They even have a forum if you feel you need further help with their service.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.