My Avatar?

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 64 pixels, the height no greater than 64 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB.

So, 64x64px is the largest it should be.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

@barkbark00: That is only on some forums. I've never seen it with those specs, though. Most have been 100x100 or 125x125, but the smallest I've seen were 9x9 @ 6kb and none at all.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

@barkbark00: That is only on some forums.

No, its on this Forum. Whether or not it is enforced is a different subject. If you actually read the dialog right above where you enter the link to your av it says exactly what I quoted. The limit is 64x64px.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I think the maximum allowable size for avatars should be 100x100. That seems to be the general norm. Anyway, if it becomes more and more of an issue, which it's already starting to be, I'm pretty sure Rick will start aggressively inforcing an allowable size. He already gives us plenty of freedom on what we are able to display here on the forum. The least we can do is to respect that and keep the avatars reasonably small. Same goes for the signatures.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.