BuzzKill

Who wins it all?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it all?

• Bears
    • Colts
    • Other

the best teams arent there...

I'm in agreement with you there. I would have liked to see the Saints and the Chargers in the Superbowl. I think that would have been a good game.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Regarding the Poll, where in the hell did this "Other" selection come from? When I made the poll, I only put in two options. Bears and Colts.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Have to go with the Colts on this one. I think Grossman is just too inconsistent and young to be able to handle the pressure.

As for the Steelers being the best team, not this year. They imploded, both on and off the field. Their run for the playoffs was too little, too late.

Creator of scenery objects for Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Have to go with the Colts on this one. I think Grossman is just too inconsistent and young to be able to handle the pressure.

I agree, Manning and company have more experience in pressure situations. Although, it seems the Bears always find a way to come out on top, especially in pressure situations. I think it's going to be a close fought battle between the two teams. Well, at least I hope it's going to be a close game. In my opinion, a blowout victory in a Superbowl just plain sucks.

Anyway, I'm going with the Colts... by 3... in overtime.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png