Sign in to follow this  
HELEN

Happy Birthday, BoltBait and EER!

Jeeez ... is it that time of year again?  Happy Birthday to you both  BB/ EER (...almost sounds like Bieber ...)

2 top guys who's birthdays always make me feel better ... 'cos you're both older than me  :P

:cake:  :cake:

• Upvote 2

smiley-greet002.gif

to @BB and @EER

This must be a conspiracy  admin.gif

Thanks, all, for the birthday wishes!

I got to sleep an extra hour for my birthday. That was nice.

My washing machine had gone out over a week ago, so...

I spent all day yesterday comparing washing machines at various stores. I really wanted to get a front loader, but the cheapest one was $600 plus I'd have to get a $200 pedestal to put it on... and it would take a week to deliver to the store (they don't deliver all the way out to my house). Plus, I really wanted to spend less than $600 total. Half an hour before BestBuy closed I finally asked the salesperson about a top-loading washer they had over in the corner. It was a floor model (no box, but no missing parts or dents) marked down from $599 to $450. She got all excited and said that if I took it home tonight she'd mark off an additional $100. It's not what I was shopping for, but it turned out to be an excellent deal. I was out the door for $378. It has a 3.6 cu ft capacity stainless steal drum and low water usage. I took it home last night and hooked it up. Now, I'm spending my birthday doing laundry. :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your birthday wishes.  You guys are awesome!

I had a very quiet day - no laundry ;)  To make the day special, I had lunch out with someone I love.  It was delightful.

Happy Birthday BoltBait!

• Upvote 1

You're a modern man BB ... I can plumb a washing machine in but I can't use it.  I shrunk clothes using the tumble dryer  :unimpressed:

You old romantic EER.  And that's a compliment ;)

I'm getting ready to go out to the movies. (Ender's Game)

Then, I'll finish off the evening with Mrs. BoltBait.

• Upvote 1

They made a movie of Orson Scott Card's book?  Wow.  I didn't know that.  I hope they did it justice - I love that book.

I hope you enjoy your evening!

@Seerose - Nice image, but he's BoltBait (not BoldBait) and Ego Eram Reputo (EER).  :-)

Incidentally, BB, it's nice to see you still using that image.

@Seerose - Nice image, but he's BoltBait (not BoldBait) and Ego Eram Reputo (EER).  :-)

Incidentally, BB, it's nice to see you still using that image.

Thank you, I'm sorry...

Very belated birthday greetings to you both. I hope you had a wonderful day. I am going to stop having birthdays, that way I will remain age less :lol: