Happy Birthday, BoltBait and EER!

Thanks, all, for the birthday wishes!

I got to sleep an extra hour for my birthday. That was nice.

My washing machine had gone out over a week ago, so...

I spent all day yesterday comparing washing machines at various stores. I really wanted to get a front loader, but the cheapest one was $600 plus I'd have to get a $200 pedestal to put it on... and it would take a week to deliver to the store (they don't deliver all the way out to my house). Plus, I really wanted to spend less than $600 total. Half an hour before BestBuy closed I finally asked the salesperson about a top-loading washer they had over in the corner. It was a floor model (no box, but no missing parts or dents) marked down from $599 to $450. She got all excited and said that if I took it home tonight she'd mark off an additional $100. It's not what I was shopping for, but it turned out to be an excellent deal. I was out the door for $378. It has a 3.6 cu ft capacity stainless steal drum and low water usage. I took it home last night and hooked it up. Now, I'm spending my birthday doing laundry. :)

• Upvote 1

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Thank you for your birthday wishes.  You guys are awesome!

I had a very quiet day - no laundry ;)  To make the day special, I had lunch out with someone I love.  It was delightful.

Happy Birthday BoltBait!

• Upvote 1

They made a movie of Orson Scott Card's book?  Wow.  I didn't know that.  I hope they did it justice - I love that book.

I hope you enjoy your evening!

@Seerose - Nice image, but he's BoltBait (not BoldBait) and Ego Eram Reputo (EER).  :-)

Incidentally, BB, it's nice to see you still using that image.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@Seerose - Nice image, but he's BoltBait (not BoldBait) and Ego Eram Reputo (EER).  :-)

Incidentally, BB, it's nice to see you still using that image.

Thank you, I'm sorry...

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

It's a wonderful image Seerose. Thank you.

P.S I liked BOTH, the first one made me smile :)

No need to be sorry Seerose, it looks really nice.  We all make ERRors.  :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.