Sign in to follow this  
KarasuFate

KarasuFate's Showcase

Did you use smudge for your latest art creations? It seems so, but I'm not really sure. Looks really nice, by the way. The colors and all.

So I've been out for awhile doing what ever. Mainly just relaxing and such. I did this one in a bit of a hurry, more so just to kill time. There isn't a lot to it, just something a bit plain & simple I guess. Any C&C is accepted <3

Rawrr_zpsb9fa6ad0.png

Here's some of my latest stuff I've made in the past few weeks. I started to change up how I do things and so far a lot of my other friends say they're coming along quite well.

Ana_zpsf9a38ec7.pngHopeEstheim_zpsed2aa2f1.png

Mikasa_zps05cf002c.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi - Your work is new to me and I'm really impressed.  The images are absolutley flawless.  No seams, no jaggies - just pure flow.  Fantastic work there :)

Edited by Pixey

Hi - Your work is new to me and I'm really impressed.  The images are absolutley flawless.  No seams, no jaggies - just pure flow.  Fantastic work there :)

My biggest issue is lighting and creating depth though. And the issue is that Paint.Net doesn't have all the big flashy tools that my friends who use PS, but they're impressed with what all I can do with free stuffs :D

My biggest issue is lighting and creating depth though. And the issue is that Paint.Net doesn't have all the big flashy tools that my friends who use PS, but they're impressed with what all I can do with free stuffs :D

You don't need big flashy tools if you have spades of skills like you :D

You don't need big flashy tools if you have spades of skills like you :D

Awe well thank ya hun :)

It's just that some tools makes life a lot easier, but when I get my new PC built and I get a graphics tablet. I'll be using Black Ink a lot more with Paint.Net for other effects and minor details. 

I always liked how people add such stunning textures to their works. You keep creating such gorgeousness. 

There's a saying in Russian that we use, "Комар носа не подточит." 

Literally translates to, "A mosquito's nose will not undermine." Which means, you can't find any mistakes. It's perfect. There's not fault in anything.