Google's privacy terms, The car of your future, and other privacy discussions

I'm still putting my money on a Dyson Sphere.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Right, but how much was spent on our current energy systems?

Again, the fact that it is a technology in development doesn't make it lose its viability. I agree, solar panels are not the answer to all our energy problems. Not even close, in fact. All I'm saying is that they are not "a lie".

I agree they are not a lie, but when the other side tells everyone that it does solve all problems, why do they call me a hater for exploding the myth? The process of making PV panels is toxic and releases harmful agents to the atmosphere.

I can't believe that of all channels CNN had a show on how many of the green movement are now fighting for nuclear power. It was called pandora's something. Please watch it when you can. You will see what i've learned and have been fighting for the last decade. They invented an IFR reactor that can't meltdown when backup power is lost, but the green movement had it blocked on the international arena. Sad disgusting people. You will see that radiation levels at the waste storage centers is much lower than in city's around the world, which occurs naturally. They can also reprocess the waste and use it over and over.

Edited by Visual

Correction: it wasn't the green movement that blocked the IFR reactors. It was the people who were/are afraid of nuclear proliferation. In other words, they believed the fuel could be processed into material for nuclear weapons (it can't)

I'm no treehugger myself, but the "green movement" isn't quite dumb enough to turn down their own motto. It takes a politician to do that.

Also, there is technology to recycle a good amount of the waste involved in solar panel production. The problem is that it's made in China where corners are for cutting as bubble-wrap is for popping. Even still, producing solar panels is 90% cleaner than coal, so for the time being, why not?

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Correction: it wasn't the green movement that blocked the IFR reactors. It was the people who were/are afraid of nuclear proliferation. In other words, they believed the fuel could be processed into material for nuclear weapons (it can't)

I'm no treehugger myself, but the "green movement" isn't quite dumb enough to turn down their own motto. It takes a politician to do that.

Also, there is technology to recycle a good amount of the waste involved in solar panel production. The problem is that it's made in China where corners are for cutting as bubble-wrap is for popping. Even still, producing solar panels is 90% cleaner than coal, so for the time being, why not?

They labeled co2 as a harmful element. Plants use it to make o2. How is that harmful? The worst thing would be to have less co2, then less o2 is being made. If they want a fight for something that actually is a problem, then they can go and fight the plastics companies. Every ocean has a floating blob mass of plastics that have been called islands of plastic. The sizes that i've seen would make me call them plastic countries instead.

IFR reactors were invented long ago, and we have even better technology now. It takes over a decade to complete one. We are way behind what we need. Politicians are just too busy feeding government contracts to family and friends so this goes unfulfilled for our future.

Edited by Visual