TheFallenCrow's Showcase

TheFallenCrow

Hey what's up everyone, I'm TheFallenCrow or Crow for short. Its a pleasure to meet you, and I'd like to thank you for visiting my showcase. I'm still a bit new to using "Paint Net", but I feel pretty satisfied with the things I've created so far. I manly do signatures, some avatars, and every so often banners. I've been working with different things trying to build up new and better skill sets, so that the quality of my pieces are much better. So far I feel they're just mediocre, and there's a lot of room for improvement. I'd like it if you gave me some feedback in the replies below, it'd help me understand what I should be working on more. But without any further ado, let's get to making more graphical pieces.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please feel free to ask either in a reply to this thread or PM me. I'll gladly answer any and all things asked.

400x100 Signatures:

Rawr_zpsc481889e.pngAkria_zps1077dbd7.pngLovers_zps42151243.png14C0tori_zps3f5d40af.pngFinalFantasy_zps35509e90.pngChristmas_zps8d188b32.png

Lore_zps20fceb6b.pngBigGuns_zpsf1dd6fd2.pngBlueShooter_zps5ad33628.png

Red_zpsc0b44499.png

Edited by TheFallenCrow

Lol I gotta make a new banner for the new name and what not. I got bad OCD, so I want it to be all centered and look nice. 

Download the align plug-in. It will center everything in your selection. ;)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y