Your dream sword/knife

If you could have/create any sword/knife/dagger you want, what would it be?

For me, it would be a crossover between Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga and a Lightsaber

F5KIQRBHMVJDCAB.LARGE.jpg

Because seriously. How powerful does this sword look? And it combines the power of demons with a beam of super-heated plasma energy!

So now you can have the ability to slay 100 demons and ginormous doors made of steel with one slash!

EDIT - I was looking for a good reference pic of the Tetsusaiga so I can attempt (and probably fail) to make a 3d model of it using Blender. If you scroll down far enough on an anime-related Google Image search, you can occasionally find some, ehem, bad stuff, but instead of that kind of stuff, I found the image above! Wasn't expecting that!

76561198056079309.png

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glitchmaster225/

“If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.”

Steven Wright

#1 Halo's Covenant Plasma sword.  Beautiful to look at and the sound of it being turned on is very satisfying.  Of course it's awesome in close combat.

#2 Hexen's Quietus.  Green flames are cool.

Bat'leth.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 months later...

Archived