Sign in to follow this  
juanz-dezignz

reason for av. and sig.

Avatar: I dont know. I just came up with it when i was messing with pdn

Siggy: Same thing. This turned out really poorly though. Ill change it soon. It looked better when i was making it than it does now i think.

My avatar because Cornipsus is the god of the judgement of the dead in DND, and his physical form is a giant dragon. The sig was just for fun (and I like hexes!!!).

Try #9,834,413, Cornipsus. ;)

Mine? Well, I love the reflection effect (if you couldn't tell), so I had the idea of having an 'H' completed by the reflection. Then I just made a nice Sphere to match in my av.

Avatar: matches my username, well not entirely as Myrddin was one of two people who is believed to be used in the creation of Merlin (the dude in the avatar)

signature: I'm a very loving person :wink: hence the xxx

my avatar: i wanted to see if it would be animated from a site im changing it to something new because..well for fun i guess. and form my sig, i was experimenting with paint.net

well i dont have an avatar atm. dont really mind tho.

and my sig is of vaan in ff12. he is so cool n i thought he deserved a schnazi little sig to prove it