Johnnysdream:new.dec 7th 2018....

johnnysdream

ya i think i did something wrong.I missed how to do multiple images at the same time.I'll have to try again.

Impressive image! I like this a lot.  Certainly looks like an exploding nebula....

greeen.pngyellow_planet.pngrise_of_the_behemoth.pngpull_over.pngany ships in these images were made in google sketchup.Then rendered with Shaderlight.Other than that,these picturesout_there.jpgnebulainferno.png are 90 to 100% paint.net.redplanet.png

Edited by johnnysdream
  • Upvote 1

Wooh!  Another great space lover here.  Welcome.  That first image is awesome - so realistic.  Lovely start to your gallery :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 5 months later...

Thank you very much.The galaxy was a gimp brush.The mountains in the same picture were made with Terragen.I'll keep an eye out for somehing new from you.

Glad to see you posting more work in your gallery. The animated orb is so awesome! I love the rainbowy glossy you created, too! 

The nebula with such an interesting texture and water and mountains is incredible. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

OrangePower.png

GoldNebula.png

greennebula2.png

redcube-1.png

Gold nebula started with a tiny green fractal.Im not sure how I ended up with what I got.I know I used cloud stock for the green nebula.Some of these are old and have been on DA for a minute.Like this Photo manipulation of a future New York.I added quite a bit if you look close.

newyorkchop.png

In the Grand Canyon fleet I made the ships in Sketchup and rendered them to look real with Shaderlight.Used PDN for lights,shadows and assemblage as always.

grand_canyonFLEET3.png

Edited by johnnysdream

exploding_nebula.png

johnnysdream! Space pictures are just awesome. I like all pictures with this theme. Thank you very much.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Such depth! Each image has an arresting sense of ... well..., depth! You can really "look into" these.

Marvelous stuff :star:

@ Welshblue thank you and yes,that simple animation took forever.

@ Ego Eram Reputo Very kind words

I had bigger plans for this but I got lazy.This is a method I see myself abusing in the near future.

cad.png

yesteryear.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...