Sign in to follow this  
teh501stSnoipeh

Favorite PC game?

Used to be Microsoft Flight - until they stopped developing it and Steam removed it from their list. Lots of people slagged it off at the time because it was not another FSX but I found it was OK.

Simcity 4, although it doesnt exactly want to run on this old pc I just got, Perhaps I need to start scavenging for an old graphics card for it?

My main PC refuses to boot from any bootmedia whatsoever, this is what I get for trying to get windows 8 running on it again.

aside from SC 4, Starbound all the way!

Edited by The Mystical Burrito

...Starbound...

Yes.

Also, I found a game called "fez" recently (yesterday). It easily outranked portal 2 as far as puzzles go. Some might be turned away by the graphics, but after rotating the view once, that was no longer an issue for me. Mind. Blown.

I watched "Indie Game: The Movie." One of the featured developers was the guy in charge of Fez; I thought it looked great, but I haven't had a chance to buy it yet.

FEZ is great!

Bought FF14:ARR and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Enough for me, I have a lot of other games to play — and things to do — as well so... Stiill haven't touched Dark Souls which I got for 6€ a couple months ago.

Now that I have built a computer that can handle it, I have been playing a lot of ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead.

I also got a UtechSmart Venus MMO mouse yesterday. It is awesome, and one of my button profiles is used for Paint.NET.

Got a copy of ORION: Prelude. If you happen to have a Steam account and a good computer, check it out. It's only one dollar (not a promotional price, that's actually the normal price), but I think it's worth at least $15! 

A little trivia: I used to own one of the original Pong consoles.

I've been playing a lot of online Texas Hold'em.

• Upvote 1

A MOBA was released into public beta recently called "Strife"

Seems interesting so far. The interface and view are rather cluttered, so I give it a 7/10. Waiting to see where it goes next.

Age of Empires 2 is my favourite PC game of all time.

Closely followed by Warcraft 3, and maybe TF2.

Ugh! Age of Empires 2 is amazing. I played a lot as a kid but stopped for about...8 years. I downloaded it on Steam this year whilst it was on sale and it was the best decision of my life. The many a boring night that game has got me through!

• Upvote 1

Recently got Transistor and Bastion. Finished Transistor. Just a story game with a fairly generic plotline, but the execution was incredible. Great soundtrack and beautiful visuals with a fairly unique style of gameplay. Definitely recommended.

Gonna try Bastion soon. I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Been playing allot of the latest Tomb Raider, it really is a well optimised game, and fun for a blockbuster type

Will download Planetside 2 soon, anybody play?

Edited by SAND33P

Finished Wolfenstein: The New Order, and it was AWESOME! Definitely a worthy addition to the series. The Laserkraftwerk definitely helped me through many a robot dog!

Currently playing Advanced Warfare for PC. Bought the Season Pass already, can't wait for Havoc to get released on Steam!