Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I assume you're talking about the blur on the image?


Select the spot in the image you wish to blur and then select Effect > Blurs > Gaussian Blur. There are many other blurs you can use, but Gaussian is the basic one and probably the one you're looking for.


Edit: Dang. BoltBait beat me to it! :)

Edited by DarkShock

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...