Paint.NET v3.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available!

Like I said, we're not psychic.
Hello,

I have been trying to find this on Paint.net and everywhere else but I can't find it! I think I have 3.0 Beta Release Candidate 1....... I think I have it but in some tuts I have been looking at it looks different from mine... The bars that you can move stuff are skinny and older looking but with the ones I see in the tuts they are 3-d like Windows Xp bars........Can anyone help me?

I have absolutely no idea what "this" is referring to in the first sentence of what you're asking (emphasis added above).

Sorry for not explaining myself clearly....... This means Help URL......... :cry::cry::cry:

frostbite3.gif

Rick never meant that any of you were physic :P

The Help button is the right-most menu inside the Paint.NET program. Check along the top.

O that makes a bunch of sense now..... Thanks! I was looking at the paint.net main page for the help.... Sorry guys......... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

frostbite3.gif

I think I have 3.0 Beta Release Candidate 1....... I think I have it but in some tuts I have been looking at it looks different from mine... The bars that you can move stuff are skinny and older looking but with the ones I see in the tuts they are 3-d like Windows Xp bars........Can anyone help me? :?: :?: :?:

This may simply be due to the fact that you or they may have different themes running. Thus, things might look different.

Anyway, to check if you have the current release, just look at your title bar. It will tell you exactly what version and build of PdN you are running.

To help you find the Help menu: Open up PdN and press Alt+H. The Check for Updates option is second from the bottom.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Hu, automatic update fails for me (is the fact that my copy is in french or something else - proxy or some stuff?).

By the way, I'm downloading it directly, will be as quick.

Regards,

Skro

Well, it semms that that may have been the proxy at work which caéused me not to update automatically Pdn. I'm updating it at home and everything works fine.

And er... I still have the old palette (not a big issue as I downloaded both of Boltbait's palettes). Is it due to the update?

Regards,

Skro

ZoC radio, Chaos is on the air

Looks like 3.0 is going to make it out the door earlier than announced. I was planning on Feb 1 but have decided to move it up to TODAY because (1) it's just plain ready, and (2) I'd rather not fight with Vista's street date for press/blog/mindshare.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I know. I just figured I would ask so you could have an answer out there before you were inundated with comments like the following:

OMG!!!!1!! WTF is it!?!?

This gets my spirits up

****SPIRITS****

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*****spirits*****

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I know. I just figured I would ask so you could have an answer out there before you were inundated with comments like the following:
OMG!!!!1!! WTF is it!?!?

This gets my spirits up

****SPIRITS****

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*****spirits*****

I invented that (but without the "cursing").

Anyhows, shouldn't this get locked now?

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb