Lost colours box

I'm sorry if this is too unrelated, but: Is a setting there to toggle whether or not a secondary color's brightness will change slightly upon switching to customize the primary color or switching the primary & secondary color positions? I find this distracting, & it could also lead to considerable problems in more complex works.

Edited by Spair

I wish we'd all been ready.

It won't change until you manually change it.  Toggling between Primary and Secondary will not change it.

{image has been removed, if it was there in the 1st place} For me it does, although not for all settings: setting the V to 13, I will see it to have changed to 12 upon switching the colors back, or switching to edit that color again; & it will switch from 14 to 13 too. If it can be opened (I've had trouble posting pictures before), you might be able to tell that the 5 lines on the left are slightly lighter than the 5 on the right are; & this is the 13-12 transition.

Edited by Spair

I wish we'd all been ready.

The V value is an approximation. Paint.net works in RGB, not HSV, and the two don't convert perfectly, so if your R, G, and B values aren't changing, then you're fine.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo