Sign in to follow this  
welshblue

Glossy Metallic Text

Thanks for your efforts, Ego. I wish all tutorials with images hosted on the verily stupid Photobucket could be restored in a similar way.

• Upvote 1

All can, but it is a slow process :evillaugh:. I've uploaded some 30 images with about 680 to go. I smile an evil little smile each time I remove one from photobucket :jark:

• Upvote 3

Isn't life a peach @EER :(.  Just when you think everything is honky-dory ........... wham.  Horrid, horrid Photo bucket =O.

If I can be of any assistance with helping to re-establish pic's please PM me - I'd be happy to assist ;).

At this stage just make a note of the important tutorials that have the dread Photobucket-fail image. I'll make a list and either push the author to update the images or *eventually* get around to replacing them myself. This could take years :(

This is my go

Golden-Swazz-Studios.png

I used the Squealer font, added a cool swirly background, gave the text a gold colour and a drop shadow.

FYI: SwazzStudios is a YouTuber who makes Plotagon Caillou Gets Grounded videos, and they're pretty good. Here are links to his account and the Plotagon website if anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFu3wjRFA04yeQbLL2Pfwcg / https://plotagon.com/

• Like 3

On 7/9/2017 at 5:10 AM, Ego Eram Reputo said:

At this stage just make a note of the important tutorials that have the dread Photobucket-fail image. I'll make a list and either push the author to update the images or *eventually* get around to replacing them myself. This could take years :(

I recommend using ImgBB (which I use to post my images btw), if reposting the images is what you're after.