Reassignment effect v0.1

Download

This effect switches the colours in an image. It can be found in the distort menu.

It has given me some interesting results - especially when combined with other effects, but I'm not sure how useful it will be. Let me know if you think it's useful enough to publish, or if we already have something like this.

fYx9W01.png

jBDSWtE.png
KaHuc.png

I'd put this in the "color" menu with Ed Harvey's color stuff. But I suppose that would be a bit odd if the user didn't have Ed's plugins...

I'm trying to figure out what exactly this does. Got an explanation for the sliders?

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

It makes a list of the colours in an image, each with an index. It then changes each colour in the image to the one with the index increased by 1, 2, 3 (depending on the offset value).

f4PyYof.png

The tolerance value groups colours with similar RGB values together. The lower the value, the closer the red, green and blue values have to be for the colours to be treated as one.

KaHuc.png