help write a plugin for the anime studio pro

help write a plugin for the anime studio pro . 

I want to draw in painte vektrnom and save the *. anme. it would be possible to work with layers and Programmes at Vectra in anime studio pro

thanks in advance

sorry for my english, translated in transliteration.

This is a forum for the program "Paint.net". If you are looking to write a plugin for anime studio pro, you've got the wrong forum.

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

and I need a plugin for Paint.net that I'm in it Doodling and could put the drawing in the anime studio, vector graphics!

Do not judge harshly, it is convenient to many!

P/S in photoshop already have such a plugin, but I'd like to paint in Paint.net

Edited by lllSerzHlll

• 5 months later...

My first post (hi, love paint.net), and sorry to revive an old topic but I found this while looking for the same thing. Daniels, the Photoshop/AS plugin exports raster images (as .png's in this case to keep transparency but could have done .jpgs or .bmp), AS handles these raster graphics very well, just treats them into vector layers (as opposed to objects). A lot of AS animators now create their characters and sets in Photoshop, then import them to AS for animating, pity we can't do the same using Paint.net.