New Canvas....

when i clicl new - i get a white square.....i would like it to be black pi do actuall know how to change the nos]  adjustments..invert do not work.

i would like it to be black so that i ca practice my little 'new toys' before i wreck something i really like

many thanks :InkSketchEffect:

Edited by pdnnoob
added a word to the title to make EER happy :P (it was accurate already!)

First of all I think you may be posting this in the wrong section. But if I understand you right you want a black background instead of white?   Just set the primary color to black and use the bucket fill tool and fill it with the black.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

<moved to general discussion>

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Please change your thread title to accurately reflect your query. Use the Edit button at the bottom of your post, then click the Use Full Editor button at the bottom of the editing window.

thank you all so much - i am indeed delighted that you have taken the time to respond <3 - you don't have to have Einstein buried under the family tree to work out this is the 1st time i have ever done anything like this!!!  so the bucket it is!!  i will also bookmark this page in case of brain drain. ~peace be with you all~