An app on the iPad?

Considering the fact that the .NET framework is only available on windows, writing a version for the iPad or any other OS would basically be a complete rewrite of the program. Not to mention the costs involved, etc...

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Ok thanks people, for your help :), I know there two different things, windows and apple, just wasn't sure if there was an equivalent for paint on apple or it was able to be converted to apple, which pdnnob has said would be too expensive. As I've said I'm new to the apple world, have always used windows so its a whole new concept for me!

Thanks anyway. X

Ps, since writing the above post I've actually found a app called 'art studio' and from what I've read in the reviews it's the equivalent of Photoshop, so that's good. It's the next best thing to paint I think and so in some ways I guess answers my question. They may not have paint as its not apple supported as you've said, but its an equivalent so that's good enough!!