Sign in to follow this  
pyrochild

Please welcome our newest moderator, pdnnoob!

Please welcome the newest addition to the Paint.NET forum's moderating team, @pdnnoob!

:cake::beer:

Present your offerings now so he may decide who is worthy of posting and who shall be banished.

Welcome aboard!

Quite a journey you've made, from pdnnoob to mod. ;)

Remember, newest mod buys the first round. :beer:

Congratulations PDNNoob! Great to have you on board as a mod with your wealth of experience & friendliness, you will be a great asset to the forum :D

Quick 'noob - add this title to your CV!

Congratulations and welcome to the inner sanctum.  Secret handshake instructions to follow....

Thanks, guys! You guys have given me so much more over the years than you know. I'm happy for the chance to give back to the best online community ever! :)

Present your offerings now so he may decide who is worthy of posting and who shall be banished.

I'm stuffed.  Not one for creeping me

... that said.  Congratulations mate.  A no brainer with all the helpful words you put on here

I'm stuffed.  Not one for creeping me

I have no idea what this means

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Translation: I'm screwed. I don't suck up to anyone

... then the congraulations for anyone who hasn't read my original post

Edited by welshblue

lol congrats PDNnoob!... Most people want to become mods but once they become one and have to adhere to things like no swearing, no inappropriate conduct, and no flirting / cybering, plus the amount of pervy PM's mod's get, they quickly learn modding is a lot harder than it looks.

- if a person wants to be a mod to ban people, that's the wrong reason... modding is 95% helping users and 5% kicking abusers

- if a person wants to help others regardless if they are a mod or not, that's the right reason as they don't focus on status.