Is this working on paint.net?

I'm not understanding the question very well, but I'll try...

It sounds like you're talking about the pink glow on the girl's hair.

To do it, add a new layer (ctrl+shift+n) and open the layer properties window by double-clicking on the layer in the layer window. Set the opacity of the layer to 100 by dragging the slider and click OK. Then, set your primary color to pink and use the paintbrush tool to color where you want the effect to appear. Go to "Effects>Blurs>Gaussian Blur" and set the blur amount to a value between 50 and 100. Click OK and you're done!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I'm not understanding the question very well, but I'll try...

It sounds like you're talking about the pink glow on the girl's hair.

To do it, add a new layer (ctrl+shift+n) and open the layer properties window by double-clicking on the layer in the layer window. Set the opacity of the layer to 100 by dragging the slider and click OK. Then, set your primary color to pink and use the paintbrush tool to color where you want the effect to appear. Go to "Effects>Blurs>Gaussian Blur" and set the blur amount to a value between 50 and 100. Click OK and you're done!

i know the PSD CS6 :)

my doubt is see him/her face are look like paint and hair too.. how to do it?

Ah ok.

You're looking for a technique called "airbrushing."

Here's a tutorial: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20947-a-great-way-to-airbrush-image-heavy/

Now, before you come back and tell me that's not it, let me explain. Airbrushing typically isn't used as heavily as in your picture. If you do it enough, however, the image gets that "plastic" feeling as in the image.

Good luck!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo