Jump to content

What is this Effect?! (Developers please help?)

Recommended Posts

Hello!  :smile: 
Been a huge Supporter and User of Paint.Net for about 5 years now and I'm hoping the community can help me out on this one....


I created this picture about a year ago in Paint.Net:




I am editing tonight, trying to get the same effect, but I can't find what I used anywhere!

I've been sampling everything for the last hour! 

(About to pull all of my hair out.)


I've tried all the options under Blurs, Distort, Render and Texture (or at least I think I have).

To let you know, I have all the popular Plug-In packs installed.


If anyone recognized this Effect, or if you are the one that Published the Plug-In, please PLEASE let me know!


Thank you! 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

looks like color aberation to me...


color aberation is a part of madjik's plugin pack but can be downloaded alone here


it is found in Effects>Color

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...