Is any one else bothered by popups in the center of their work?

Interesting that the Shape3D UI always opens on the second of my dual monitors - i.e. the one not showing Paint.NET.

I guess I might have just gotten used to it after a while. More often than not, I already know what settings I want before I click on the plugin, so I don't need to see the image I'm working with.

...or I move the screen so involuntarily I don't even notice...

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Interesting that the Shape3D UI always opens on the second of my dual monitors - i.e. the one not showing Paint.NET.

Seems to save the absolute position. You may switch this feature off at the bottom of the dialog in the Setting popup.

midoras signature.gif

Nice to know about the 3d.  Maybe someone will copy it and make a plug that works for all of Paint.net.  I'm not working with 3d.  I'm coloring "flat" carpets for a game.  675 of them and it is getting tiring to have every popup open front and center in the middle of my work.  *sad*

Where in the plug in index is Pan / Zoom and roll? It looks interesting. B)

No where. The author is still not happy with the current state to release a first version. Like Rick with v4 ;-)

But at the end this plugin is just like the build-in Layers->Rotate/Zoom with some more options.

More to test the underlying OptionBasedEffect.dll which provides the ui, manages the options and handles the extensions.

Some of the developers need the simplicity of PropertyBasedEffect using IndirectUI but also extensibility.

• Upvote 1

midoras signature.gif