Jump to content

GoPro Flattening Plugin - Is There One?

Recommended Posts

Ok..I did a dozen google searches and did not find anything.


I bought a gopro and there is a slight fisheye effect around the edges. Photoshop has some plugins to "flatten" the photo.


Does paint.net have any comparable plugins or processes to do it?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flatten your image with the keyboard combination Ctrl + Shift + F


For fisheye effects, try  Effects > Distort > Bulge

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...