Help editing pictures

tkuhrich

I am new to Paint.Net and new to editing pictures!  I have a picture that was edited by someone else, what I need to know is, how do I remove the effects he put on the picture?

Apparently he wrote (using an editor) something on the background, then using an editor, covered it up with and effect.  I need to see what he wrote before covering it up.

I really would like to know how to editor picture in general for I find this really really cool!

Thanks!

First of all, this needed to be asked in the Paint.NET Discussion and Questions forum, not the Grand Theory of Everything. Second of all, if it is in a format such as PNG, JPG, or GIF, there is no way to edit what is already on there. It would have to be in .pdn format to even consider editing it with PDN.

I am new to Paint.Net and new to editing pictures!  I have a picture that was edited by someone else, what I need to know is, how do I remove the effects he put on the picture?

Apparently he wrote (using an editor) something on the background, then using an editor, covered it up with and effect.  I need to see what he wrote before covering it up.

You can't unless the message was hidden with something like steganography (Wiki this) and you know exactly which editor and method was used to encode the message.

<Moved to Paint.NET Discussion & Questions>