Replacement host needed.

nitenurse79

You are always welcome to join in nitenurse, thanks for the well wishes and I hope you support the comps like you always have in the past. :) I am honoured to continue where you left off and promise to keep up the excellent work you continued from previous hosts. 

• Upvote 3

BREtKQW.png

Hey nitenurse! Good to see you here, and I hope you will continue to participate in the comps.

I could have been a lot less childish and more mature too, but I won't tell anyone if you don't. ;)  I know how a seemingly innocuous comment can hit you the wrong way, it happens to me more than I'd like to admit. This is as good a place as any to vent.

My entry is back in the original entry thread, and now I have to figure out tonight's TV schedule. Why does every show I want to watch have to be on Sunday night? (Yeah, I have huge problems. Boo hoo. :P )

• Upvote 3

Bummer! You will be missed nitenurse,the only one who friended me on here,lol. Activities on the internet interacting with other people is a tough thing to do if you are in an authority while doing it. We have people from all sorts of different cultures and backgrounds so what one says might mean something totally different to someone else. I have been a fun event manager in a game I play for 4 years now so I know how hard it is to bite my tongue sometimes. I also have been on the other side with rash comments by me which after reading what I posted made me feel an inch high. I should have and everybody should go by my admin over me's rule about posting replies or comments. "Write what you want to say,save it in word pad or somewhere else,go to bed that night and get up the next day,read it and then decide if you should post it." It works,lol,I have deleted many,heh,heh. Now come back nitenurse,I miss those eyes peeking at me.     ;)

( Oops,I missed nitenurses post above,just pretend this was before it,lol)

Congrats to DrewDale for becoming a host,if you need help typing my name in the winners circle just message me anytime,lol.     :D

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

How do I always miss these things?

Glad you're staying with us, Leanne!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo