How to do some Icon Pop Quiz art?

BiPolar

First of all, I'd like to say hello to the Paint.net community! Although I'm a newbie here in the forums, I've had some experience with Paint.net itself (although from this point of time, I don't think my Paint.net art does not seem professional). I don't mean any harm here, I just want to spend some time here when I have the time.

Sorry to start my first post with a question, but here's the question: Are there any ways I can do images in the style of Icon Pop Quiz art? I don't intend to copy any icons from the app, but I want to make some art of other well-known people using the app's style. If you don't know what style Icon Pop Quiz uses, here's a link to the website so you can see the style for yourself: http://www.iconpopquiz.com/

I would also appreciate it if there are tutorials that help others to ues this style.

If there's something wrong with this post or question, feel free to say it out. I'm new here, after all; I learn from experience.

Hi and Welcome to PDN.  You can make anything you like with Paint.NET ..... just get cracking with the paintbrush :smile: .  One can't really teach someone how to draw - you'll have to do it yourself.  You can 'look' at an image you like and then try to emulate it.  The portraits I've done in my Gallery were done that way. Look forward to seeing how you come along :PaintBrushTool: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Use the line tool. Right click and drag a nub after creating the straight line to make a bezier curve.

EDIT: and use the circle/ellipse tool when possible.

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo