Galeria de Daniels - 18 July, 2013 - A Fruity Submission

Daniels

Sasha: Thanks! Your globe is just as good. All I did was add some extras  :)

Barbie: Thank you! The tutorials have really been a help. It's gonna take a little work to get the basic techniques in my creativity-challenged head, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually. :bertie: You should see the sub-par stuff I did before finding the forums... I didn't have a clue as to the capabilities of PDN. I do now :) 

My very first "real" piece on PDN. Adapted from Glowy Swirl Tutorial.

ADHDSinewave_zps96f91672.png

Lol I saw this and I was like "Now why have I never thought of that as a studio productions name etc. (I make many logos for studios and such)

Also it makes me curious. Do you have ADHD/ADD too??

I'm starting to wonder if you are my double or a me from another life! Creepy xD

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

No sir, I don't. It was just a combination of my sister's and my initials, AD and HD. She and I make videos for friends. That's what it's for.

About the double thing...Are you 6'3'' with red hair? If not, sorry to crush your theory.

Edited by Daniels

No sir, I don't. It was just a combination of my sister's and my initials, AD and HD. She and I make videos for friends. That's what it's for.

About the double thing...Are you 6'3'' with red hair? If not, sorry to crush your theory.

Hahaha no I'm 5'10 with Blonde hair. I never assumed you looked like me but I was surprized with some similarities xD

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will