We don't like..... cats!

skullbonz

Bad, Welshy. 

I know.   :tard2:

Welshblue,  I thought you were a nice guy.

I try to be.  I always give to charities.  Coached kids @ Football for years and about £3K out of pocket due to travelling expenses.  I've even paid the club membership for some kids when their parents would rather spend it down the pub ...

If a few cat jokes makes me a Hannibal Lecter wannabe, what can I say ?

Except, pass the chianti please

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Cats with chianti?  Prefer merlot myself.... :lol:

My mom has a recipe for cat in the cookbook her high school graduating class put together. I could probably find it...she still uses it. The cookbook...not the cat recipe... :bertie:

I get chronic indigestion anyways but eating something with a reputed 9 lives would repeat on me forever ...  :fire:

@ BarbieQ' ... I like bats.  Fascinating creatues

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Now here is a chappie who is not afraid to show he loves his cat!   Obviously he is loved back :D

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=685069748208700

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

003-c_zps975637ff.jpg

Skullbonz didn't start this thread!

Don't know how I missed that one,lol. I wouldn't have been stupid enough to start a I hate cats thread among all you cat lovers here. I get enough bloody potato from other things I say or post.  :)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Archived