We don't like..... cats!

skullbonz

And oh dogs are horrifying creatures. Not the small ones but the big ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB5kTMZjUI0

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Cute video, Pdnnoob. Not sure that I like the idea of the dog licking the baby's mouth but the dog sure loves the baby. :D

Keeping cats out of gardens is very important since cat faeces can hold very nasty bugs that can cause serious problems with pregnant women & a host of other nasties. The poor unsuspecting gardener could get a very unpleasant shock to say the least. If you want a cat or dog, fine but don't leave the mess in someone else's backyard (or front yard, for that matter.) 

Next door's cat torments my dogs & then they have the hide to complain that our dogs bark. They are the only neighbours who say that our dogs bark. The cat lies in the garden that I fenced off to keep the dogs from trampling it. See how perverse! So I got some old pine pallets & chopped it to 75cm stakes & put one every 15cm or so. Now he has nowhere to lie! 

I cannot believe that gardeners would get huffy about that, Welshy. I would think they would support that way of thinking. People can be very odd to say the least. :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@ kemaru ... were you bitten by a dog in your early years ?

I suspect Kemaru was bitten by a child & his phobia is of them - not dogs! :lol:

No, not bitten, but when I was very very young, my mom was standing in a queue or something and I was in a stroller, when two big dogs on both sides of the stroller jumped on the edges ( it was the cradle-with-wheels type) and started barking, which apparently left some trauma... That's what my mama always told me when I asked her why I was so scared of dogs.

Now babies are a another frightening kind entirely! Deceptfully cute awfully loud poop machines

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

... I don't think they realised that me saying, " put chicken wire about an inch under the soil and plug it into the mains" was tongue in cheek.   Citronella is a lot cheaper the price of electric ...

I thought it was funny...no hope for me either :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

... I don't think they realised that me saying, " put chicken wire about an inch under the soil and plug it into the mains" was tongue in cheek.   Citronella is a lot cheaper the price of electric ...

I thought it was funny...no hope for me either :D

I think it's a great idea. We're all doomed :bertie:

• Upvote 1

I was bit by dogs and chased by them when I was little and I had a phobia of dogs for the longest time. When we bought Lassie, our collie three years ago, for some reason, the fear went away. Not completely, but it's not as bad as it used to be. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I love bats too. Now that they have some dangerous virus, I never handle them any more. Plague proportions of the fruit bats thought to be responsible for the deadly Hendra virus that is killing horses & humans, has given bats a very bad name. 

Baseball? Not over here much. Mind you there are times when I'd like one of those bats. :D Oops, showing my naughty side :D

Skullbonz, you are naughty but I like you :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012