Print a single 6"x4" picture

I'm a bit confused by your question.  Do you mean to bring the photo into the Paint.NET programme and then print? 

If so; open PDN and go to Layers - Import from file - and navigate to the photo on your computer.  Then go to Image - Resize and choose the size you want (below boxes).  If you want the size exactly as 6 x 4 you will have to uncheck the 'Maintain aspect ratio'  box - but it will distort the photo a bit.  It's safer to keep the aspect ratio on for a better result.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hello Nattealsop,

Thank you for your reply, and suggestion, now i have tried this and yes it works but when i go to print pictures i do not get the option to print a single picture,  just two  6"x4" pictures on a full A4 sheet this as you will appreciate is rather waste full.

What i think is the 6"x4"picture needs to be directed to a site where i can print a single picture.

enidan80   (now 82)