Autochrome or AutoChroma - not Noise plugin?

I have a plugin "Autochrome" or "Autochroma" in my Artistic effects but cannot find it in the plugin list. Looks very similar to Auto Chrome Noise but works more like the random fill plugin. I have searched - downloaded the list - looked there too. Maybe it is an older one? Suspect it is one of Madjik's. 

Anyone have any ideas how to get it, not for myself but for others?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Hi BBQ,

I couldn't find it on our official site - but found it via a google search on a possibly dodgy site?

They also have some of mine there - I've been pirated! :lol:

Now where did I leave my cutlass & blunderbus :P

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I thought that was the Autochrome noise one from the thread here: http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?showtopic=7186

Madjik's pack has two plugins named Autochrome, the one you want is Autochrome.dll.

Hi BBQ,

I couldn't find it on our official site - but found it via a google search on a possibly dodgy site?

They also have some of mine there - I've been pirated! :lol:

Now where did I leave my cutlass & blunderbus :P

That site has been illegally redistributing plugins from this forum (including mine) for a long time. :(

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

It's funny - I took one look at the plugin UI and immediately thought "that's one of MadJik's" :lol:

I'll check the Plugin Index is correctly showing both plugins.

Plugin Index wasn't showing this plugin.  I've flagged a change for the next edition (February) ~ about two days time.

• Upvote 1