TrevorOutlaw

Trevor's Gallery - Pixel Stretch inspired by Joe Cavazos

Very subtle but still empowering mate.  

For me the wire frame effect brings it all together very nicely.

Even the pink works for me ... damn I'm changing

• Upvote 1

@LionsDragon @welshblue @Seerose @lynxster4 Thank you all for your comment!

New photomanipulation, inspired by a YouTube video which featured a city skyline coming out of the back of a young lady.  This is my interpretation using PDN's eraser set at 0% hardness, and @pyrochild gradient mapping plug-in (my personal favorite plug-in).

Edit: Added another photomanip on page 1.

Edited by TrevorOutlaw
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Seerose @lynxster4

Thank you for your comments.  To be honest, the dancer manipulation left a lot to be desired...it felt like it lacked pizazz and I spent some time looking through dA to find some inspiration, but ended up with what I finished.  I have seen some impressive manipulation of a photograph of a person being dispersed into a bird or a bird "flying" out of the person.  That was the effect I was going for but ... ah well...art is progressive.

• Like 1

Woah.  That first one is stunning.  It just works so well in sepia.  Album Cover Art quality.

Nice use of the smoke brushes ... so easy to get carried with them away but the subtlety is perfect

Brilliant

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who has commented on the mixed media manipulation.  Here is a simple photomanipulation based on some trendy geometric photomanipulation.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

Trevor, this is definitely my favorite of your works so far. You'll think I'm joking, but I would seriously love to have a nebula in my hair the way she does. (It's a long story.)

• Like 1

<3 @TrevorOutlaw! Excellent work on the latest one. :trophy: Thank you so much. :coffee: :cake:

Sorry! I'll be back tomorrow to give you a reputation.

Edited by Seerose
Notices forgotten.
  • Like 1

:arrow-up: My feelings exactly as @HELEN says!  It's very lovely indeed and the colors are superb :)

• Upvote 1

@lynxster4, @Seerose, @LionsDragon, @HELEN, @barbieq25, and @Pixey

Thank you so much for your positive feedbacks!  It was, IMHO, my best to date.  By the way, Helen, good to see you around however sporadically it is.

New photomanipulation based on a YouTube video I watched and went in my own direction.

Stocks as used: floor, gate, sky, and couple.

Sidebar: I love Gradient Mapping.  It is heavily used in my manip works at the end.

• Like 2

Wow!  Really like this @TrevorOutlaw   <3    I don't know if this is ominous or hopeful.  I get mixed reactions when I look at it. (dread and happiness)

Nevertheless, a great work!  :)