Trevor's Gallery - The Sandbox - Hard Surface Model Practice

TrevorOutlaw

Lovely abstract @TrevorOutlaw!  <3  Would make a great wallpaper!  :)   (I downloaded it, thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...

Love 'Tearing the Sky'.  <3   Reminds me of magic!

Great photo manip, @TrevorOutlaw!  :)

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 2:51 PM, welshblue said:

emotive and very timely with the world falling apart.  Really nice piece

Thanks, man.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:08 AM, lynxster4 said:

Love 'Tearing the Sky'.  <3   Reminds me of magic!

Great photo manip, @TrevorOutlaw!  :)

Thank you.

New on page 1, decided to create a simple spacescape.  Been a long time since I've dabbled in space art.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw your 'Simple Spacescape' now @TrevorOutlaw.  Where have I been?  🤔

Very lovely job <3, but they don't seem to have a lot of water down there.  Hope they're conserving.  😆

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, TrevorOutlaw said:

Here's the thing, man.  I have not watched one second of the World Cup, and in my unpopular opinion, it is vastly overrated.  More and more, I am pulling away from professional sports as they come across as never-ending divas.  With that said, there is something to be said about the USWNT winning its fourth Cup, and being the standard bearer for women around the world, and I believe I have read that Europe is now focusing their effort to bring professional women club up to par.  Now, if the USMNT would get up to their European and Brazilian counterparts, then they won't be a laughing stock anymore.  Unfortunately, the power-that-be successfully ran off Jurgen who was trying to rebuild the pipeline to the men national team to be on equal footing as say the Barclay League.  I think the tides are shifting in favor of soccer (to use American parlay) because more parents are becoming concerned with concussion syndrome from repeated violent blows to the head in football (using American parlay again).  I would not be surprised if the next decade see America reaching prominence to be on par with Europe and Brazil.  Right now, in America, football is king, followed by baseball, basketball, and then hockey.  Soccer is becoming more popular thanks to the success of Major League Soccer that is trading with football clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United, etc.

Having analyzed the last Olympic Games, I realize that you are absolutely right. 

Edited by EmmelineSeguin

• TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - New - Impossible Square

@EmmelineSeguin I would not know as I have swore off sports after seeing what has become sports across the world.

To all, goodness, it has been a minute since I have last made something in Paint.NET, and I have been busy, busy, and busy. Still above ground, thank be to God, and taking on a new job as Quality Assurance Engineer since this summer.

After seeing an Impossible Square tutorial on YouTube, I thought I would see if I can achieve similar effect in Paint.NET, and it is very possible. Only plug-in used was AA Assistant and Align Object. Primitive tools were used and making the shape was simpler than I thought.

• Like 2

Great shading on the box @TrevorOutlaw 👍 I know what you mean about 'where does the time go' - I never seem to have enough time to make new things in paint.net :( .

There is also a great tute on a circular one, the pictures have gone but the PDF is still there to see: 

• Hugs 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - New - Penrose Triangle
On 3/29/2022 at 6:58 AM, lynxster4 said:

Very cool @TrevorOutlaw.  Nothing like a good mind-bender at 7 in the morning!  😆

Enjoy another mind-bender at 7 in the morning. ;)

On 3/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, Pixey said:

Great shading on the box @TrevorOutlaw 👍 I know what you mean about 'where does the time go' - I never seem to have enough time to make new things in paint.net :( .

There is also a great tute on a circular one, the pictures have gone but the PDF is still there to see: 

The rainbow torus isn't it. I think I may have seen that tutorial once but as you said, the pictures are gone and without the step by step, it's hard to tell what's going on.

Tip: Don't try to do the Penrose triangle while drinking beer. Doesn't work.

Edited by TrevorOutlaw
  • Hugs 1

9 hours ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

Tip: Don't try to do the Penrose triangle while drinking beer. Doesn't work.

🤣

• Haha 1

• TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - New - Circular
  • TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - New - 1st Flat Landscape

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, JulioCoolio said:

Very awesome works here! I do love the pixel stretch images as well as the newest one with the photograph. Very pleasing to look at and some good symbolism in the most recent one too.

Just simple and stylish work. Please keep uploading your all creativity, we can learn from your post.

• Like 1

• TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - The Sandbox - Dance

• TrevorOutlaw changed the title to Trevor's Gallery - The Sandbox - Hard Surface Model Practice