Trevor's Gallery - The Sandbox - Hard Surface Model Practice

TrevorOutlaw

Welcome Trevor to PDN - nice to have a new face on here.  Your images are luscous and the colors so appealing.  Great work :smile:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Very nice works here! Welcome from me too. Great to have you here. 

Love the concepts you have shown here. I really love the background white shapes with the purple one. It makes a very dramatic statement.

I look forward to seeing more from you :D 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you all for the kind and warm welcome.  I may not post as much due to time constraint between a full time job, taking night class, and life in general.  I do have a work in the pipeline, but I have no ETA.

Again, thank you all for the kind words.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I don't like to double post, but since the rules states it is ok to bump a gallery if I have not received a response in 24 hours, so I made another wallpaper using Blender and then created the rest in Paint.NET.  I hope you enjoy it and have a nice weekend.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, this is a brief post to let you all know I am not dead!

I have been spending the last few months taking a night class at a local community college.  Whatever free time I have, I spend doing my homework, helping around the house, things of that nature, and making art have taking a dramatic backseat.

I appreciate all the positive comments I have received, and do apologizes for not thanking each one of you.

I have signed up for a summer class that runs for 10 weeks and I seriously doubt I will have the time to make more art.  Perhaps during a hiatus in between summer and fall semester, I will make a wallpaper or two, if I have the desire.

Keep making art for the joy of it!

-Trevor

• 7 months later...

Two new "experimental" pieces added to first page. 

First piece is an attempt to create a texture-like creation using FurBlur (which is suprisingly fun to play with), and utilizing some techniques I have seen, especially one done by Welshblue, and Pyrochild's gradient bars.  A lot of steps went into this, so please do not ask for me to try to recreate it. 

The second piece is a demostration of what a faux bokeh effect is supposed to look like.  It utilized the same piece I create but with a twist, using simply the "unfocus" blur plug-in.

• 1 month later...

@Barbieq25 and Helen, thanks for your comments, however overdue they are.

@everyone else, I am considering writing a tutorial on how I made one of my wallpapers using Blender and PDN.  Would anybody be interested? More than 5 ayes would give me an incentive to write one up.

Well I use blender as well and have used it previously in some of my PDN images so I would be interested. It's always nice to see new tuts.

Great gallery. Some really great images. Had a look at your dA page. Very impressive.

Edited by Goonfella

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN